Sauce and Rub Containers....

Txngent

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
Reaction score
I have been searching all over the forum... thought I remembered a link to a site with good prices on sauce and rub containers for commercial sale. Can someone enlighten my or turn me to the direction I need to be going to find these containers?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks brothers!

Hey Plowboy... do you mind telling me who does your labels?

I have 2 sources for bottles and 2 sources for labels both of which are very competitve. Brand new labels, according to how intricut your design, will cost you about $ 500.00 for a small amount of labels. ( small meaning about 2000 with plate charges) If this is your first shot at bottling, please be aware of the rules!! Before I would spend the money on labels , I would make sure that it has all of the FDA requirements on it. ( Nutrional Value, and ingredient list in the order of most to least amount) This is required unless you plan to sell it at flee markets and don't make it readily available to the general public. If you are going to sell it I say " Go all the way " Your local USDA will do the Nutritional and the Ingrediant for about $ 50.00 each. Go ahead and buy the Bar Code ( Most major stores will not thake a product that doesn't have a bar code) UPC ( AKA Bar code) will cost you a minimum of $ 750.00 but you can use it for several products by changing the last few numbers. Nobody said it was easy folks but if you want to play, you gotta pay!! Nothing is more satisfying to me , than to walk into a local grocery store and see my product on the shelf. The first time it's like " I made it!!" And then to have them call you to re-supply is just sweet.

Good luck to you that take this path, and if there is anything that I can help you with along the way, let me know.

Spice

Back