• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Brockport BBQ & Music Festival July 29-31

• Thread starter brockportbbqfest
  • Start date
B

brockportbbqfest

Looking to see who is in for our comp. Reg prices go up soon so please don't delay. We have online registration this year www.brockportbbqfest.com and you can pay by credit card or paypal.

Nice park setting this year.
NEBS Grilling Saturday
Rib Cook-Off Saturday
Chili Cook-Off Saturday
Kids 'Que Contest Saturday
KCBS BBQ Contest Sunday

$8000 in prize money plus awards!

email me brockportbbqfest@gmail.com or viist the website www.brockportbbqfest.com

To date we have 14 KCBS Teams, 8 NEBS Teams, and 4 Kids 'Que Teams signed up. I know of a handful of others that have yet to register.

Can’t wait for this Comp. it is only 15 minutes from my home See you all there.

Jay we are excited to have you back! Make sure to help us spread the word about our event! Tell your friends, family, co-workers, acquaintances, former lovers, enemies, strangers, anyone you run into. Love to have HUGE crowds and raise lots of money for the Wilmot Cancer Center.

Anyone else coming? Lets get your signups in.... prices go up soon.

Will be there as an accessory vendor - Butler's.
Probably going to send entry for chili cook-off and a youth team.
Looking forward to it.

We are VERY excited to have Butler's at the event this year! We think you are a great addition to our growing event! We have a nice music line-up, a cruise in on Friday Night, and a Poker Run on Sunday. www.brockportbbqfest.com

Rob, just completed reg for me and by buddy who does the Chili comp as "Chili by Stili":mad2:. As we discussed before, please make sure we have our spaces next to each other as we share some equipment. Really looking forward to it and hope we are close enough to the music to enjoy it all day while cooking!

A Team list would be nice to see on the site.

Just made payment for the Rib cook off on Saturday. I agree with previous posts. An update for the number of teams with names would be great.

The Pork Ninjas are now signed up.. cooking every category too!

Sorry for the delay. Just put up on the site the team list. (As of July 14, Noon)

We have food for the teams Fri Evening, Sat & Sun morning. - my wife is cooking so it will be good! :)
Working on having FREE WI-FI on site for all..... stay tuned (FRONTIER IS WORKING ON IT).

Cruise in on Friday
Motorcycle Poker Run on Saturday

If anyone wants t-shirts (make sure we have your size) you can "pre-order" just send me a note. They will sell for $15. We have black with our new logo on the front.

if any of you have team websites or access to other sites please post our event. We are a fundraiser for the Wilmot Cancer Center.
www.brockportbbqfest.com
www.facebook.com/brockportbbqfest "like" us please

Thanks-Rob

Still looking for a few more teams for our event www.brockportbbqfest.com July 29-31. Also looking for a few more merchandise vendors! Should be a nice event at Northampton Park between Brockport and Spencerport, NY!

Still looking for a few more teams. We have NEBS Grilling, Rib Cook-Off, Chili Cook-Off, and Kids 'Que on Saturday. KCBS on Sunday! Should be a great time and we are raising money for the Wilmot Cancer Center.

We are providing eats for our teams on Friday evening, Sat and Sunday Morning. Should be fun!

If you can't make our event or are too far, Taste of Country Nationals are the same weekend out in Saratoga, NY. Arlie Bragg operates this event and it should be a good one. He is also running an event the weekend after in Buffalo. Lots of great BBQ in the Empire State!!!

www.brockportbbqfest.com

8-Ball and the 'Que Sticks is in!!! First contest after taking a year+ off for our move. We are stoked about Brockport! My Daughter will be competing in her first Comp too, with her team "og-Hay arbecue-Bay" (Pig Latin for Hog Barbecue...) Can't wait to catch up with Brian and team Good Smoke and the ButtHutt Crew!

Make sure everyone else stops by to say Hi too!

Aaron

Back