how many do I plan for?...300?---500?

smokeworker

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
We Have a little vending gig at a very popular restaurant's weekly bike night. A normal turn out is 500-700 bikes. This week its a special Bikes, Blues and Barbecue. Live band and us vending our big old Pulled pork sammies. We are the only vendor! I'm thinking 300 sammies, but what the hell would I know....we are green as they come at this type of event. Now I know bikers love all three attractions, plus I forgot to mention the bikini contest....forgot to tell the old lady that part too...haha.
What do you guys figure? We make a full 1/3 pound sammie with a Pittsburgh style slaw. the sandwich is always a knockout at 6 bucks a pop.

Thanks fer the input in advance everyone!:-D

Who will eat at the very popular restaurant and who will eat with you?

Is everyone showing up at the same time and what is the capacity of the restaurant?

How long is the event gonna last?

We did a biker deal a few months ago. Had approximately 100 bikes but about 140 people including passengers and chase vehicles.

the complex is Quaker Steak and lube in sharon PA. It has a huge parking lot and mini amphitheater in the rear, vast majority will be in the parking lot the whole time. This is a very busy, popular joint known all around this part of the country. they have a beer tent set up every week on bike night. the bikes start showing at 5 or 6 pm till after midnight....band I imagine at 8 or so

http://www.thelube.com/sharon_PA/

Back