• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Lake Placid, NY ILBBQF June 29-July 1

Buckner Brothers will be there in force, bringing the ruckus and the late night video entertainment.

Sweet Breathe- you guys want to bring The Notebook again this year?

We would but you never gave it back after you borrowed it last year. Hopefully you guys are bringing a few extra team members so that you can keep up. We'll be down a couple guys so that should help. :p

We would but you never gave it back after you borrowed it last year. Hopefully you guys are bringing a few extra team members so that you can keep up. We'll be down a couple guys so that should help. :p

Wouldn't need your lousy DVD when we have the blu ray box set directors cut extended version now, would we? We're looking to roll in with 6, maybe 7 guys this year. Probably on site Friday evening...don't think we're doing the Midnight Grilling Comp...I'm sure we'll talk about it this weekend, but one NEBS category for this weekend's comp has been haunting us for weeks trying to nail down...we might just take this one off and worry about KCBS. Hopefully you guys will be by us again this year!

Team Count Update

Just spoke with Dimitry @ Lake Placid, They have 24 Teams signed and paid with 3 more that said they are coming, so its a qualifier once again. Her has 9 Junior Teams and is looking for more. Sign up is until June 25, so if you are thinking of going, do it. after all how often do you get to compete against Smoke on Wheels ? we cant let him go back to the heartland with our money can we ?

after all how often do you get to compete against Smoke on Wheels ? we cant let him go back to the heartland with our money can we ?

You meant....back to the heartland with our money again.....right?:razz:

I am in and it will be my first comp.. I am hoping to meet some of the BBQ brethern there.. Team Locked-N-Loaded

You meant....back to the heartland with our money again.....right?:razz:

Good point. It was good money.....:becky:

Wish the timing would have worked with our schedule. Hands down our favorite contest that we do. Dmitri is the best. I hope someone steps up and consumes some vodka with him and eat his cheep cheese.

I am in and it will be my first comp.. I am hoping to meet some of the BBQ brethern there.. Team Locked-N-Loaded

As long as you're not DAL, it'll be a success. Take a walk around and meet other teams. It's a great comp, gorgeous views and a short walk to the Lake Placid Brewery....and there's also Dmitri of course!

Does this mean you are cooking Eric?? I dont know what this "we" thing is if you aren't suiting up. What is that team name? Mr what? Bobo? :p
Just spoke with Dimitry @ Lake Placid, They have 24 Teams signed and paid with 3 more that said they are coming, so its a qualifier once again. Her has 9 Junior Teams and is looking for more. Sign up is until June 25, so if you are thinking of going, do it. after all how often do you get to compete against Smoke on Wheels ? we cant let him go back to the heartland with our money can we ?

Good morning!
Anyone out there doing Lake Placid this weekend who has room in their trailer for a Yoder YS640 (and is heading back home through the Buffalo/Rochester region – or doing the Brockport contest the weekend after?)
PM me if you are/can...

Safe travels to everyone heading to Lake Placid this weekend. Buckner Brothers BBQ will be rolling in sometime Friday afternoon/evening. Stop by, say hi. Check out the infamous wolf blanket and maybe even get back-dropped!

Back