Williepalooza 2012

C

CMALANGA

Willie thatnks for a great event again. Also our thanks to everyone for a great compeition atmosphere and to everyone who has taken the time to talk with us, discuss ideas, and generally make us feel welcome especially Vinny, Phil, Paul (and the rest of Gotham City). It was nice not be huddled in a trailer and get to walk around and talk to peoeple this year. We couldn't be happier with our results this weekend which were soley and directly attributed to Sled Neck, who when we asked for help to correct our lack of expertise, didn't hesitate to help us tremendously. He even showed us his chilli recipie. We seriously can't express our gratitude enough.

We look forward to seeing all of you soon.

Bad Ass

Thanks Willie for a great event in 2012, our first competition. It was a relaxed atmosphere and everyone was helpful and friendly. Can't wait for next year. Congrats to BBQ Brethren and to everyone who helped raise money and food for Island Harvest and Breast Cancer Help.

Had a blast, great to meet all of you and experience my first comp. Having a cocktail and reliving the memories after a long drive back to Ohio - Cheers!

A Big Ric Flair "Woooooooooooooooooooooooo!" to all of you!

Had a blast, great to meet all of you and experience my first comp. Having a cocktail and reliving the memories after a long drive back to Ohio - Cheers!

A Big Ric Flair "Woooooooooooooooooooooooo!" to all of you!

Don't forget "checking in"!:thumb:

Woooooooooooooooooooo!

Glad I had some time on Saturday to hang out with you guys...

I'm just still in shock that Sled actually taught you something about competition BBQ :laugh:

when they werent looking I had hidden copies of wicked good bbq and Myron mixons books under the table

Would like to see full chili results. Cant believe I finished outside the top ten

ric-flair-woooo-779108.jpg

Back