swamprb

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
McKinley Springs Winery - Prosser, WA June 11-12
Pacific Northwest BBQ Association

Grand Champion - Sugar's BBQ

Reserve Grand - Left Hand Smoke

Reserve - Ella's BBQ

Congratulations to all that participated- This event supports Operation BBQ!

What a great venue for a BBQ competition...we had a blast! :p Lynnae (Sugar's BBQ) was on fire and blew the competiton away...congrats lady! :clap2:

Here's how we finished...

Pork Butt...3rd...
Brisket...3rd...
Chicken...10th...
Ribs...3rd...

Here are a few pics we took from the event...Michael will have more to post later when he gets them from the PNWBA pres...:becky: Click...

Congrats to Left Hand Smoke and Sugar's...:thumb: It was nice meeting you JD, that was a fantastic event. It was our first sanctioned event and we managed to squeeze out a 5th place in Ribs (just 3 points behind 1st), and a few perfect 40 scores! We got 13th out of 25 overall, we were pleased for our first comp... I am jazzed headed into Smokin the Coeur d'Alenes this weekend :-D

BTW, if you are checking the score sheets Rub 'em Raw split to make this qualifer and I cooked with my brother under Sibling Revelry

Congratulations, way to go Rhana and JD.:clap2: Looks like a fun event. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Jeff, we'll see you this coming weekend in Coeur d'Alene. It should be fun.

Jeff...it was great meeting you as well...congrats on your rib walk...and a huge THANK YOU to you and your brother for forming two teams at the last minute in order to make the event a qualifier...:cool:

Well I guess there's no doubt... you definately need Brian around, it looks like he's got that "something extra" that pushes you guys over the top!

Congrats!

Selle - I'll be in CDA this weekend too, I look forward to meeting you!
I've got my BIL and dad coming over from Seattle to burn stuff together, should be a good time!

Hope the weather improves! :mad2:

Back