• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

OFFICAL What are you cooking for SuperBowl Thread

bbqstudio

Got Wood.
Reaction score
I went to Publix today - they had Spares and Babybacks on sale so I picked up two racks of each as well as 12 chicken thighs... looks like that is the start of my menu.

What about you?!?!
:blah::blah:

I will probably cook some kind of bird. :heh:

CD

13# brisket, One maybe two slabs of St.Louis ribs, and maybe some chicken quarters.

I'm gonna make a batch of chaurice and then put some of that in a batch of jambalaya.

Boudin!

1497fh0.jpg

I officially am not so sure. Pulled pork/brisket empanadas and wings. Finger foods for sure, with plenty of beers.

Going to do pulled pork and smoking my first Fatty on the new UDS

Doing a couple of pork shoulders and racks of spares for my family. Will be throwing in some smoky mac & cheese for my son (he is crazy about it).

Doing 2 briskets for a co-worker. Doing Ribs and shoulder for a neighbor. Have another wanting 3 roasted chicken out my VUDS.

Gonna be a couple busy days of wood chucking.

Doing some baby backs, moinks,atbs and southwest egg rolls.

Spare ribs here ... trying a new rub, a store bought one. I love my homemade rubs but figured it was time to find one that like for when I'm cooking around the house.

I am doing a couple of butts and a brisket. May do some some moinks and some BBQ Scotch eggs

chili made with some burnt ends, chicken wings and smoked sharp cheddar cheese here

Burnt ends. Have a 4 lb. chunk of brisket point that will go in the Egg that morning. Also plan to cook a whole chicken in the Big Easy (oil less turkey "fryer")

Back