Yesterday Morning's Butts and Brisket

jbrink01

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Cooking ahead for a little catreing this week. Man I love my autopsy tray! Makes pulling and cooling a snap. Sorry picture is kinda dark, it was early morning. 16 butts, 24 Briskets.

Attachments

• 100_0374.jpg
    100_0374.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 159
wow, where did you get that? I'd have to do like you and put it on a folding table, I certainly don't have the room in the kitchen anywhere. Food looks great though.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

The pork looks great! I understand the utility of the tray, but ya hafta admit that it is a tad morbid. :rolleyes:[/quote]

It's been washed!

Now that's a lot of good lookin' meat! Was that done all at once in the FEC 500?

Yep, I put the butts on the top racks, and the brisket on the bottom and middle racks. 180 for 6 hours, and 275 for 6 more. Perfect!

Do you use the tray for serving or is just your utility work table? I'm thinking of a couple uses myself. I assume its stainless steel? Besides the Morgue, where can you get one, the Cremation Station?

All you need now is a hearse for your catering mobile. Maybe a pull-out casket smoker in the back?

I use it as a work table only, but it would be good for my next halloween catering. Todd, I do like CadaverQ! Would also be good for a whole pig presentation.

Back