Post Your Pictures From the Royal***

RichardF

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
There's been pictures posted in other threads, but here's a thread just for pictures.

Recognize these guys??? Part of the good Doctor's crew -

DSC01606.jpg

Because this is a family site, they asked that I not post th next picture of them showing a more intense display of affection between them (not that there is anything wrong with that)

***Mod's - If you think this is best merged back into the Royal thread, do what ya gotta do.

Hey, I know those 2 farkers. For those who don't, it's Jorge on the left and Phil on the right. He Jorge, did you get a soccer mom van again, and Phil, did you watch your speed this time?:twisted: Man, I sure wish that I could have come this year.:cry:

DSC01606.jpg

Because this is a family site, they asked that I not post th next picture of them showing a more intense display of affection between them (not that there is anything wrong with that)

Reach around Mod.

Can't see either one of Phil's hands.

Down-loaded a couple of more pics - Cannot forget the all important sauce girls :smile:

Attachments

• DSC01593.jpg
    DSC01593.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 264
Hey Jeff!! Rachel and her Husband are getting a divorce!! Your in Brother!!!

Last edited:
Here are some pics from the Royal:

http://balticbbqboyz.com/2007_American_Royal.html

We were in space 990 on the Invitational side. It was our first trip to the Royal - first to Missouri and Kansas, in fact. It was an amazing, albeit exhausting, experience. We learned a lot - did you know that you can't buy wine in the grocery stores? So no celebratory champagne toast - just water and Gatorade. Okay, was it just me or was it not farking hot and humid??!! Of course, we're from Seattle, WA where people freak out if the temperatures goes over 90 degrees but it's October for Pete's sake! :wink: We had a great time and many thanks to Mad Hogs and an Englishman for loaning us their WSM's and some extra coolers.

-Kim
Baltic BBQ Boyz

We were in space 990 on the Invitational side. It was our first trip to the Royal - first to Missouri and Kansas, in fact. It was an amazing, albeit exhausting, experience. We learned a lot - did you know that you can't buy wine in the grocery stores? So no celebratory champagne toast - just water and Gatorade. Okay, was it just me or was it not farking hot and humid??!! Of course, we're from Seattle, WA where people freak out if the temperatures goes over 90 degrees but it's October for Pete's sake! :wink: We had a great time and many thanks to Mad Hogs and an Englishman for loaning us their WSM's and some extra coolers.

-Kim
Baltic BBQ Boyz

Glad you enjoyed it! However, in MISSOURI, you can buy booze in the grocery stores. It's just that damned Kansas that still lives in the dark ages! :lol:

Hey Jeff!! Rachel and her Husband are getting a divorce!! Your in Brother!!!

Yeah but she's kinda let herself go since she married him. But the good news is people tend to lose weight in divorces (or so I've been told) so Rachel might be back to her old HAWT self soon! Good call, there, Rach! :wink:

-Kim
Baltic BBQ Boyz

Nice pics Kim! I recognized the back of Ryan's hat in Poobahs pics! Glad to hear you guys had a good time and had some PNW support there too! Tim, Ty, Kahuna-see you guys next season, if not sooner!!

Here's the pics I took. Tried to get around and take pics of ppl sites, but just ran out of time. The Meatheads got most of the pics cause they invited us to the party. Thanks again Wayne. Of course the wife just had to take pics of Guy whatshisname.

http://picasaweb.google.com/vguilford/AmericanRoyal?authkey=OyD3e89RKLg

Nice pic's of my trailer! we had a great time on the dark side. Phil said he wanted a pic of the trailer so phil just look in side this folder and you shall see the big red war wagon of Scotty D

Thanks Vernon for the great royal pics

Yeah but she's kinda let herself go since she married him. But the good news is people tend to lose weight in divorces (or so I've been told) so Rachel might be back to her old HAWT self soon! Good call, there, Rach! :wink:

Soon she'll have the body of a 13 year old boy again.:icon_sick

-Kim
Baltic BBQ Boyz

Hell, you guys were just down the row from us!

Vern, I saw that Food TV guy rolling in Friday morning with his buddies in a Suburban. They were all laughing their ass off. Then I noticed that he had a HUGE string of snot hanging from his nose. Nice. Wish I had a pic.

Nice pic's of my trailer! we had a great time on the dark side. Phil said he wanted a pic of the trailer so phil just look in side this folder and you shall see the big red war wagon of Scotty D

Thanks Vernon for the great royal pics

Sorry we missed you. You must have already been inside for the awards.

Back