Rent smoker for Wildomar

Swine Assassins

Got Wood.
Reaction score
Hello all, we just finished loading up my wife's Yukon XL with all the equipment and the three kids headed out for Wildomar and Scottsdale over the next two weeks. The space wasn't as big as I though it was and we couldn't fit the WSM in without leaving one of the kids in North Kansas City. After much debate we decided to take all the kids and see if we could rent a WSM, FE, or Backwoods from someone out there for one and/or both comps. We would need it delivered to the comp as well, but we will pay cash! I know it is a long shot but it doesn't hurt to try right.

Thanks,
Scott

Let me look at the calendar
The 19th I am in Indio the 26th I am cooking in Palm Springs

Thanks to Temeque BBQ Swine Assassins will be cooking on the new junior model from his web site www.temequebbq.com in Wildomar CA. We could not be more excited and grateful after talking to the owner and checking out his website. The smoker looks sweet!! For those of you out their looking for a smoker we will keep you posted on how it runs this weekend.

I would say that if I was closer I would have lent you my Fatboy. Not that you wouldn't be welcome to it, but if I was closer I would be cooking Wildomar this weekend!

Glad you got hooked up!

Thanks to Temeque BBQ Swine Assassins will be cooking on the new junior model from his web site www.temequebbq.com in Wildomar CA. We could not be more excited and grateful after talking to the owner and checking out his website. The smoker looks sweet!! For those of you out their looking for a smoker we will keep you posted on how it runs this weekend.

Best of luck to you guys! I cook with Sticks-N-Chicks and we were right around the corner from you guys at NKC this past weekend. Congrats on your finish! You guys doing Pleasant Hill?

Jon

Looking forward to meating you guys!

Don't take these mid west guys for granted.....they've already whipped my a$$ once this year....and scored like a 690 in February doing it....these boys can cook!

for rent

Scott,

That is the model I have been trying out the past week. I am pretty impressed. I got a good 9+ hrs on it with a basketfull and it stayed at 250. That's when I pulled the 10 lb bisket, pork butt. Also did 4 racks of spares earlier. I left and do not know how long it kept going. I will look you up this weekend.

Jon, Thanks on the finish. I saw you guys around the corner from us sorry I didn't make it over to introduce myself but we will be in Pleasant Hill and I will make it a point to come over and say hi.

BigMista, We are looking forward to meeting u as well! R u vending would love to try some of the food i read about on twitter all the time.

Mr. Kick, thanks for the vote of confidence. We had some luck on that day. I hope we didn't use it all up.

Garth57, Can't wait to try it out. Thanks for all the help getting me hooked up with temeque bbq.

Back