Palatine, Illinois

Trout_man22

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Stoping by to visit a good customer some of you may have heard of them Weber-Stephen. Don't know the date yet but one of my programers will be there Monday-Wensday next week might be a good time to do the lay over thing.

Trout

I love me some Beastie Boys. That is one thing from the 80's I cannot seem to shake. I can do without the Camero or Mullet/ rat tail...but the Beastie Boys just kick to much arse to forget about!

willkat98 said:
BigBelly said:
I love me some Beastie Boys. That is one thing from the 80's I cannot seem to shake. I can do without the Camero or Mullet/ rat tail...but the Beastie Boys just kick to much arse to forget about!

I feel the same about Dexy's Midnight Runners.

Come on Eileen

Somebody get a rope.

<BigMista and the rest of the Dallas fans singing in something vaguely resembling harmony while having an 80's flashback>

....I wanna be a cowboy.....and you can be my cowgirl.......

racer_81 said:
<BigMista and the rest of the Dallas fans singing in something vaguely resembling harmony while having an 80's flashback>

Let me get this straight...you mean to tell me that there really was some music in the 80's? :twisted:

BigdogSmoker said:
racer_81 said:

Let me get this straight...you mean to tell me that there really was some music in the 80's? :twisted:

Yes, George Strait Mod.

Back