25lb brisket!!!

jestridge

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
A friend give me this brisket today from an 1800lb Gelbvieh bull he had to kill. The bull had an accident I have already put the brisket on for a big family dinner we haveing this evening,
100_8409.jpg

100_8407.jpg

That is one huge hunk of protein. I can't wait for the finished pron...

it been on since midnight it sure need more fat on it they let the whole bull hang for 30 days

I realize its in the raw, but my mouth is watering for it. Can't hardly wait to see some finished pics.

Wow... That's a huge hunk of beef.

Looks a lot different than any cryovac'd packer brisket I've ever seen. I would not have guessed that was brisket by the looks.

Holy cow :eek: That is one big hunk of meat! Look forward to the finished pron - tomorrow :-D

WOW! It's not smokin' yet? By the time it's done I can drive from Seattle to Kentucky...hint hint...!!!

Nice brisket man. I've been around livestock and I know that accidents do happen..... and I'm not trying to be a wisea$$, but I hope the accident happend as the bull was leaving the finishing lot...

actually the bull went over to neighbor farm he was breeding a cow another bull knock him off and when he fell it cause some kind of nerve injury and they had to slaughter him, He died happy I suppose. That the truth and im sticking ti it.

actually the bull went over to neighbor farm he was breeding a cow another bull knock him off and when he fell it cause some kind of nerve injury and they had to slaughter him, He died happy I suppose. That the truth and im sticking ti it.

What a way to go!

Not to try to be negative but, hope they slaughtered it fast. My neighbor (not an expert like a vet or anything) was telling me about a bull that got loose and they had to shoot it many times to kill it. The local packing house said they would grind it up into hamburger because the stress of the animal would taint the meat.

Hope this is not the case and yours turns out great. Let us know.

Back