FATTY Appreciation thread, please post your creations here.

Cover Your Eyes Boys

She's naked! She's even looking pretty thin these days.

IMG_1508.jpg

Bam!
IMG_1512.jpg

Bam!
IMG_1516.jpg

Bam!
IMG_1524.jpg

Tada! :-D
IMG_1169.jpg

All these fatty's look fantastic. I just did my first fatty smoke yesterday. One with Jimmy Dean Regular with Italian seasoning and 5 Italian Cheeses and the other with Jimmy Dean Hot with shredded pepper jack cheese. I think I might have rolled them too thin because they were long and cooked in about 50 min at 250. Should they be rolled back to about the size they came out of the wrapper? Fast cook was a lot faster than I expected but they sure were good.

All these fatty's look fantastic. I just did my first fatty smoke yesterday. One with Jimmy Dean Regular with Italian seasoning and 5 Italian Cheeses and the other with Jimmy Dean Hot with shredded pepper jack cheese. I think I might have rolled them too thin because they were long and cooked in about 50 min at 250. Should they be rolled back to about the size they came out of the wrapper? Fast cook was a lot faster than I expected but they sure were good.

It's up to you I don't think 50 mins is that short for that small piece of meat.

And one of my favorites- jalepenos stuffed with cheddar and the rolled in sausage-

picture.php

picture.php

This one was part of our Superbowl feast:

fatty.jpg

It's a pound of mild Italian sausage, stuffed with pepperocini and and mozzarella, then wrapped in bacon. I couldn't get any pictures of it sliced, because it disappeared in about 30 seconds.

Jimmy Deans or other brand sausage roll. Some people roll them out flat, and stuff them with all kinds of things. Other folks throw them on the smoker naked, just the way they came out of the wrapper. Either way, them's good eatin'! :-D

No pics now but I'll try to update this weekend. I take hot bfast sausage and stuff it with goat cheese and chopped dates. It gets more compliments than the brisket and ribs. I'm thinking of something new. What do you think of stuffing with gargonzola and chopped Kalama olives?

Back