kitchen scales

LT72884

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
My sister needs a new kitchen scale for home. It will be used to weigh things as accurately as possible to 100grams. She has 30$. thats the issue. If any of you have used scales that are around 30$ and are happy with them, let me know.

thanx

Matt

Stop by your local headshop, really.

Lots of small digital scales there if you don't plan on weighing anything bigger than 100grams.

Phil

nice, another option to add to the pool. i will let her know. thanx guys

Wait, I'm confused. Does she want to weight stuff up to 100 grams, or more than that? If more, then yeah, I have a cheap digital kitchen scale similar to the ones shown in this thread, which I got for roughly those prices.

If she wants to weight smaller stuff with precision (under 100 grams), then a head shop is your best bet.

Phil

I recently bought this Escali kitchen scale for under $30

http://www.amazon.com/Escali-Primo-Digital-Scale-Warm/dp/B0007GAX04

A friendly, everyday-use unit from the renowned manufacturer Escali, the Primo digital scale is compact, straightforward, and playfully colored. With a capacity of 11 pounds or 5 kilograms, the little unit features simple two-button operation and a spill-proof, quick-clean body. The LED face is easy to read, and the readings are rated in increments of 0.1 ounces or 1 gram for high accuracy. Designed for a wide range of kitchen or offices uses, the scale also includes automatic shut-off and a tare feature, so you can weigh ingredients without weighing their container. Available in an extensive palette of fun colors, the Primo was awarded the Kitchen Tested Seal of Approval by the Cooking Club of America in 2005. It runs on two AA batteries, measures 8-by-6-by1-1/4 inches, and carries a 5-year warranty.

I bought an OXO digital scale with removable screen (actually 4" extension) for about $30 at Kroger recently.

yes there are head shops in utah
i actually sell scales to head shops across they country.
if ya want, pm me

Back