View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 01:19 AM   #1
bigabyte
somebody shut me the fark up.

Cool BBQ Brethren *OFFICIAL* IMBAS MOINK Ball Certificates now available!

Against my better judgement, and with the authorization of both the IMBAS and the BBQ Brethren, I am pleased to announce that submissions for MOINK certification are now being accepted.

There have been some "unofficial" certificates floating around recently. These are different, these are official IMBAS MOINK Ball Certificates, blessed by none other than the BBQ Grail himself, and in accordance with the 2008 Wichita MOINK Ball Treaty. Here is a preview of the current version (subject to change once someone with skill makes something better).

RULES - Only balls made out of 100% pure Beef, wrapped with Pork Bacon are considered MOINK. Please do not try to submit any other creations that are not made of balls of 100% pure Beef wrapped with Pork Bacon.

So, if you would like a certificate, then please submit your entries here. I will send you your certificate as soon as I am able. I may get backlogged, but rest assured I will tend to your certificates eventually.

So, with that...

SHOW ME YOUR BALLS!
Certified MOINK Baller & IMBAS Certified MOINK Ball Judge #0003 - Are you MOINK Certified?
Sole recipient of the Silverfinger and fingerlickin Awards!

Don't forget about the Throwdown Thingies!
The Secret Squirrel Society doesn't exist - Zero Club

Duh.
bigabyte is offline   Reply With Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Thanks from: --->