Battle of The BBQ Brethren * Gift basket donations??*

BBQchef33

Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Batch Image
Reaction score
The Battle of the BBQ Brethren contest is coming up here in Sayville NY. The contest is up to 40+ teams and is panning out to be a great event.

The event is to Benefit Breast Cancer Help in an effort to fight Breast cancer. We are putting together gift baskets to be raffled off and the proceeds will go to Breast Cancer Help.

if anyone has anything they would like to contribute to our gift baskets, please contact Julie(WannabeBBqueen) to set up delivery.

Thanks

Hey Phil
How many baskets are we shooting for this year? Can I give different stuff or does it all need to be the same?
thanks
nancee

I'm sure that Mr. Phil (that's what he insists on being called now) will correct me if I'm wrong, but we are planning on an array of baskets of various values.

You can donate anything that you would like. It is fine if the items are identical.

Thanks!

Eric

I have at least one box of fine cigars ($80-100 at minimum) and seeing what else I can wrangle. Any interest in a bunch of Cattlemens sauces and Franks Red Hot?

How about a basket of high end hair and skin products from my salon and spa?? Let me know the average value you are looking for and I will throw a nice basket together if those products are ok for this. Thanks

How about a basket of high end hair and skin products from my salon and spa?? Let me know the average value you are looking for and I will throw a nice basket together if those products are ok for this. Thanks
That would be awesome, we just need to put together nice gift baskets...thanks so much!!

I'm new here and haven't started competing yet. I am co-owner of a small company and would be happy to send items for a gift basket. We have a few salsas, some pickled products, and a few dry items.

I'm new here and haven't started competing yet. I am co-owner of a small company and would be happy to send items for a gift basket. We have a few salsas, some pickled products, and a few dry items.
Great ty we really appreciate it, I sent you a pm with my addy :biggrin:

I spoke to Cattlemens/Franks and they are putting a bunch of stuff together that I can through into a basket. We can include the box of cigars or do seperately.

Any interest in 20 or so Swizz army knives? Otherwise first come, first served at my site this weekend. They're promo items that have been sitting around.

I spoke to Cattlemens/Franks and they are putting a bunch of stuff together that I can through into a basket. We can include the box of cigars or do seperately.

Any interest in 20 or so Swizz army knives? Otherwise first come, first served at my site this weekend. They're promo items that have been sitting around.

Great TY:biggrin:...I'm sure we work the knives in too:lol:

Back