A Party

Wow, looks like a lot of fun and a lot of hard work also. Nice job.

WOW... Just WOW!! We do an annual crawfish boil for friends and family in June, but not that big. Looks like you had more than enough for 250.

WOW... Just WOW!! We do an annual crawfish boil for friends and family in June, but not that big. Looks like you had more than enough for 250.

Okiej that sounds like a great tradition!! Bet its a lot of fun!
I cook smaller parties pretty often, 10 to 30 people but this was the biggest so far. Had plenty of food and not as much left at the end as I had thought there would be.
We were just happy we didn't run out. Thanks!!

WOW! The only thing I like better than bbq is crawdads (we call em' crayfish) and crab legs. You sure put on one heck of a party. Can I hang with you?

Cowgirl, I always take a moment to read your posts. I envy all of your friends that get a chance to sample your wonderful food creations. What I would not pay to be your neighbor. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks everybody!

WOW! The only thing I like better than bbq is crawdads (we call em' crayfish) and crab legs. You sure put on one heck of a party. Can I hang with you?
Heck yeah you can hang with us. :thumb: Thanks Gasket!

Cowgirl, I always take a moment to read your posts. I envy all of your friends that get a chance to sample your wonderful food creations. What I would not pay to be your neighbor. Thanks for sharing.
TBASS, thanks so much. I would be happy to have you for a neighbor. :-D

lol-cats_i-love-this-thread-so-much.jpg

Very nice Jeanie, thanks for sharing your party!

Now about that stock tank.... :shock:

WOW!!!WOW!!!! WOW!!!! That is what I am talking about a 4-sure-nuff throw down!!!!! I sho wish I had been there!!!!!! MY MY!!!!!!!!

Back