Chicken Breast with Hollandaise Sauce over Asparagus

DerHusker

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Remember when I made this Petite Filet Mignon Oscar?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=226802[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Well my wife doesn’t really like steak :shocked: and definitely doesn’t like anything from the sea. :roll: So I made something special for her to enjoy instead of steak. Here are most of the ingredients for this cook.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I placed the boneless / skinless breast between two sheets of plastic wrap and pounded them with my 10” CI skillet to around 5/8” thick.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] I then dredged them in some flour mixed with 1 tsp. ea. of cayenne and white pepper and 1/2 tsp. of turmeric.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I took that same 10” CI skillet and fried them up in some butter and oil. (It takes a shorter time because they are thinner)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In the meantime you’ll remember I was grilling up the asparagus.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Chicken is done.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Here it is plated up on a bed of asparagus, approximately ½ cup of Hollandaise sauce and a Modern Times Oneida Hoppy Sessionable Pale Ale.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And the ultra-close-up view.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]As it was her dish I didn’t get a fork shot. I did taste it and it was also delicious.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]That’s for looking.[/FONT]

Really nice looking plate of food, hollandaise sauce puts it in a whole new category though!

Doesn't like steak? :eek:

Is it time to trade her in on a newer model?

:mrgreen:

Back