Roll Call. Inside 30 days. 2011 KCBS Banquet, Jan 14 & 15, 2011 - Kansas City

Just called the Hyatt Catering and Meeting Planning department. The manager who can quote prices is out on an appointment. I'll post what I find out when she calls me. While it's fun to go from room to room (and in the case of two years ago, the stairwell on the 12th floor!), it does get old having security chase you around, telling you there've been noise complaints and to quiet down or you will be removed from the hotel!

I was always told that fellow A-Team members ate for nothing... we'll see how far he remembers that.... :thumb: So maybe I can treat!!!

Wouldn't know about that...

:p

I'm on the road so kinda hard to do this on my phone but got a call back from Dana the catering manager at the Hyatt. She said for a cash bar and a room that would hold up to 300 people set up as a reception, with taxes it would be $740. If we had 150 people interested, it would be $5 each. Anyone interested? This room is on the lower level around the corner from the sports bar. She can't hold it without money so we are at the mercy of anyone else wanting it with cash to give her.

I'm on the road so kinda hard to do this on my phone but got a call back from Dana the catering manager at the Hyatt. She said for a cash bar and a room that would hold up to 300 people set up as a reception, with taxes it would be $740. If we had 150 people interested, it would be $5 each. Anyone interested? This room is on the lower level around the corner from the sports bar. She can't hold it without money so we are at the mercy of anyone else wanting it with cash to give her.
Ask her if you can pay for it with your TOY money! It would be a nice thing for you to do for us after putting up with your crap all year!:p

We would have no problem paying the 5$to who ever sets it up.

Would we be able to get 150 people? We're in for two people if we can pull it off.

Before I pay my money to KCBS for the banquet tickets, does anyone on the Brethren have a table with two extra seats?

ron we have 2 tables, reps from auther,, ques your daddy, h que,ripple q, 4 smokin butts, big o's, your welcome to join us just tell kelly we have 2 seat open

My wife and I are in for two if this gets rolling...

i ve never been there before,but even 20.00 couple would be ok...what would be cancel policy be if they hold cc # like hotels......till you get better idea of count...can you email allbreathern? dennis

Before I pay my money to KCBS for the banquet tickets, does anyone on the Brethren have a table with two extra seats?

I think there were a couple extra seats at Quau's table (s)... I know he has a few... I could talk to Mike if you wanted...

I am looking for two seats
Kyle is going with me
Pulling a new(to us) BBQ Trailer home

Jeff Yes we would be very interested in A Brethren Reception
$10 a head any extra $ goes to Cancersucks

lol... I thought you were getting rid of your trailer collection Thom?

Glad Kyle is coming. Can you bring some warm weather with you as well? :thumb:

lol... I thought you were getting rid of your trailer collection Thom?

Glad Kyle is coming. Can you bring some warm weather with you as well? :thumb:

This is a vending trailer
With a back porch for my FEC
may even be room for your FEC also
Yes we will pack a few 80 degree days in the pick up

Boondoggle would HIT this after the banquet.

Can stretch the dollar (raise more donation to CancerSucks) instead of renting a bartender - could we all donate (bring) a bottle or 12 pack and sell (give donation) them to our group for $ each? I'm assuming we can find a few members that have previous tending experience or we are all honorable right?

Or do we need to buy booze from them in order to have booze in the room?

We're inerested!:-D

Back