Pistol Style Injector

island smoker

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Looking to upgrade on an injector for the large cuts of meat. Anyone recommend a cost effective injector?

I got one from Tractor Supply Company, but any place that is a feed and farm equipment store should be able to help you out.

You want one of the injectors made for giving medications to livestock.

Injectors are like thermometers - you can go cheap and buy fresh ones often when they fail, or take the hit and buy an expensive one that will last years. I personally go with the cheapies for brisket because I like the control, and the big JOS brine pump for shoulders because I can really force them into footballs with massive amounts of injection.

spend the money and buy a Spit Jack, I've had mine for about 4 years and still going strong, you can get and adapter that will take smaller needles too!!!!!

I have a Spit Jack and really like it Mike fay AKA Slamdunkpro sells injectors in the Brethren sales and ventures section

Malcolm Reed sells something similar to this but, in my opinion, a better looking design. He uses it in all his videos that require an injection. With the hose in the injection you just keep pumping, it looks like it saves a lot of time and hassle, especially if you're working with a large cut and like to have one clean hand working the injector. I'd link it but I'm on my phone and it's a pain to do so.

Malcolm Reed sells something similar to this but, in my opinion, a better looking design. He uses it in all his videos that require an injection. With the hose in the injection you just keep pumping, it looks like it saves a lot of time and hassle, especially if you're working with a large cut and like to have one clean hand working the injector. I'd link it but I'm on my phone and it's a pain to do so.

Got one, works great. It's called the BDI (Best Damn Injector)

Thats what i want just having probs getting one shipped to canada

Back