Dreams.

chibi

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Is it bad when you start having dreams of BBQ compititions?

:-D:rolleyes:

nope. Our season just ended and I keep dreaming about the next one we will get to do. :)

nope we have are last one next sat..I have dreamin everynight is it bad when you keep dreamin the same thing happens each night all meats over done and turned in late lol

SO funny that you brought this up. My wife woke up this AM to a bad dream about our upcoming comp. Apparently she dreamt that I turned in chicken wings on paper in the bottom of the box...and the paper had political slogans written all over it. Oh yeah, and she said I had put 3 sprigs of parsley in the box to make it pretty.

Funny chit!

I'm ready for next year. Doing a little rib cookoff next weekend, nothing to big, but should be a lot of fun. Heck who would've thought a tailgate party that pays cash prizes!

I dont dream about much else anymore..I win the lottery buy a bigger rig..become Gene Simmons and cook bbq...Howard Stern cuts off my big toe and bbqs it...and so on!!! it never stops once it starts...I even work on recipes will I sleep...CRAZY CHIT!!! it just wont stop...and Im not sure I want it too....

I know this is about dreams, but I really smell my machine on, which is under my window in the bedroom, turning out that sweet smoke, at night. It's just my imagination but sometimes I have to see if it's really on, or not. heck talking about it, now I smell it, and I am completely away from it!

I had a dream that I sold our smoker while in transit to a competition. Woke us thinking the whole thing was true. It took me a while to realize I didn't do it!

I have had more than one dream (nightmare) about missing turn in time. Yes, its sad. :lol:

I almost look forward to the dreams and the night sweats that come with them. How about driving to the wrong competition, pulling into the right comp only to find the trailer empty - I thought you packed it, bizarre nieghbors (cannibles) and don't forget about the werewolves! I can't wait for spring and another season of "night horrors"!

Tom

Just compete more. You will be so exhausted, you won't have time for dreams.... :eek:

You know what that means when you are dreaming of BBQ contests?

It means that you are sleeping!

Back