• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Smoker build

T

tbutts

I have been lurking for sometime now so I decided to post a pick of the new smoker build I completed a few months ago.. This forum is a wealth of knowledge and my cooking has improved a ton since i have been here. Sorry for the sideways picture my computer skills are not that great.:hand: You can also see my UDS that was just completed in the corner.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    135.4 KB · Views: 198
Very Nice! I like them both. Glad to have you aboard.

Thanks everyone. It is an old propane tank I came across at a local welding shop. Paid $75 for it and that included him cutting the door as I was a little nervous about the first cut. The black and gold paint (Mizzou colors) is engine paint from the auto parts store. Not sure what cover you are referring to it does not have any cover on it.

Thanks everyone. It is an old propane tank I came across at a local welding shop. Paid $75 for it and that included him cutting the door as I was a little nervous about the first cut. The black and gold paint (Mizzou colors) is engine paint from the auto parts store. Not sure what cover you are referring to it does not have any cover on it.

Do you know if this tank was double walled?

No it is not double walled it is quarter inch thick steel. The thing weighs a ton.

That's what I wondered. I am picking one up in the morning, but another brother said the one he got was double walled.

Back