***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Summer 2012 Olympics" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be declared the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Summer 2012 Olympics" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Banner.gif
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Summer 2012 Olympics"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Sunday 8/19.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]21234rick[/size]
2163638_21234rick.jpg

[size=+2]campdude[/size]
2163949_campdude.jpg

[size=+2]R2Egg2Q[/size]
2164122_R2Egg2Q.jpg

[size=+2]BigBlock[/size]
2165800_BigBlock.jpg

[size=+2]PYGBOYZ[/size]
2169691_PYGBOYZ.jpg

[size=+2]porkingINpublic[/size]
2172697_porkingINpublic.jpg

[size=+2]tarhog[/size]
2174050_tarhog.jpg

Great looking entries! I had to go with tarhog (Sorry to drag you out of the zero's club)

Great looking entries! I had to go with tarhog (Sorry to drag you out of the zero's club)

No worries on dragging me out of the zero club Bear. I am already a member in good standing. I have to give Pigboyz a lot of credit for creativity. He knocked it out of the park, but I had to vote for 21234rick's entry. That looks really good and is a recipe I will try in the future. Great job by all.

PYGBOYZ's creativity won my vote! :eusa_clap. Looks like lots of work as well. Got any secrets on how to keep family & friends at bay while you play with your food? :wink:

PYGBOYZ's creativity won my vote! :eusa_clap. Looks like lots of work as well. Got any secrets on how to keep family & friends at bay while you play with your food? :wink:

Yep. At first I thought they were dyed condoms. Then found out they were dyed onion rings ... I think. Either way, Great Plate!

Some great entries there, but I just gotta go with John because of that pulled pork in the noodles / vermicelli. I could eat that all day!

Cheers!

Bill

I'm with you, I know just how good that combo is and the meat was cooked soooo well!
Ricks was tempting and great imagination and creativity and effort by pygboyz but I cite for the most tempting food.
Well done everyone!

Keeping family out

Two ways, don't tell them what you are doing. Or just make them starve, then your dish will taste good hot or cold. Ha ha!

Last edited by a moderator:
Caveman

Had to go with BigBlock, caveman steaks have always intrigued me. I have not done one yet, but soon. And this one BigBlock put together looks extremely inviting to me. Thanks for the entry. Can't get anymore American than Steak and Corn on the Cob, done caveman style.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back