Red Kettle Restore + Inaugural Pr0n (heavy)

That is one Smooth lookin' redhead!! :-D

Your post is gonna motivate me...Katie has an 18" that she was gifted by a certain lover of redheads...have been sitting on new legs, wheels, ash catcher for a few months. Hope hers turns out as good as yours!!

That is one Smooth lookin' redhead!! :-D

Your post is gonna motivate me...Katie has an 18" that she was gifted by a certain lover of redheads...have been sitting on new legs, wheels, ash catcher for a few months. Hope hers turns out as good as yours!!

I'm sure yours will! The main thing is hitting it hard and often with the 0000 steel wool. :thumb:

I'm sure yours will! The main thing is hitting it hard and often with the 0000 steel wool. :thumb:

Thanks! Ours is an "A" that came from Swamprb for Katie's birthday!! :-D He had already done some work on the exterior, and fortified the bottom where the legs attach.

We're gonna dress it up with the legs, wheels etc. Need to figure something out for handles...has none (make our own wooden ones, find some donors, buy plastic).

I may hit it with the wool to give it a shine like yours!! Should be fun...we've been waiting for too long!!

Back