View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013, 07:12 AM   #15
CharredApron
Babbling Farker

Default Update Date Changed to 1/11/2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharredApron View Post
Planning a So Florida Bon Voyage Bash at my house on November 30, 2013. This is short notice I know, but with the holidays and being that I have to be out of my house by Dec 6th it doesn't give us much time. My new stick burner should be here and seasoned just in time for the bash. Kids are welcome and there is a pool if they are interested in going for a dip. So tell me who's in?
New Date and Venue Information. Due to some unexpected circumstances, such as my grandson decided to be born for Thanksgiving instead of Christmas, I have been forced to change the date to 1/11/2014. The bash will be held at The Lauderdale Isles Yacht Club located at 2627 Whale Harbor Lane, Fort Lauderdale. 33312. This is a great venue with lots of parking, a dinning hall, full bar, big lounge area with high def tv's and poker tables and a pool table. There are horseshoe pits outside on the lawn and it is located on the New River in old Fort Lauderdale. Come by car or boat bring some light tackle and fish for Snook or Jacks and there is also a playground area for the kids. Bring the family and friends and lets kick this thing in the rear!

Contact me at [email protected] for more info if needed.