Am I the only bretheran.......

wct

Knows what a fatty is.
Who BBQ's with one of those pit's that need electricity and Pellets to operate?:rolleyes: I love this site but I have not seen a lot of mention of pellet stove use on here.

Can you find it in your heart to let me stay a member???:oops:

Yes, you are the only one. What is this thing you speak of? Consider your membership rescinded. No refunds, BTW.

CD :heh:

It's a stretch, but there are certain members on this site that condone the use pellet poopers. Especially if you are from NE Washington. :thumb:

Pellet poopers suck. Why? Because I don't have one. Send me one, and I will properly evaluate it, and I might change my mind.

PM me, and I will give you an address to send my free pellet pooper to. I promise to keep an open mind as I cook with it.

CD

Used to feed my birds pellets. Lol
Almost bought one but after much research I found that they do not put the right amount of smoke you might get from other type of smokers.

They still get great reviews!!

I don't have a pellet stove. Those are for heating houses. But I do have a pellet smoker/grill or three :-D

Almost bought one but after much research I found that they do not put the right amount of smoke you might get from other type of smokers.

I keep hearing this, and yes, there is a difference, but there is also a difference between a WSM, a BGE, a UDS, a cabinet smoker, an offset, etc. In 5 years of cooking for a lot of friends, family, judges and other random people not one single person has said "I wish this had more smoke" :-D

I grew up in Eastern Washington and they always said, "Only rabbits need pellets, and then they leave them too."

NOPE!

I would love to have a pellet smoker. However my wife recently placed a photo copy of my BlueCross mental health benefits to one of my patio friends. In red ink she had written, "buy another grill and you Are getting help". I think she is just kidding.

Green Mountain Grills Daniel Boone here .

pellet grills don't get much love on general bbq forums . too many false rumors going around about them like the one about not enough smoke flavor .

I have a pellet smoker in my stable and its been around for about 4 years. I also have a Smokedaddy attached to it so I can add additional smoke to a cook when desired.

Back