A Pig on the Cinderblock Pit (graphic)

Another awesome cook Jen!!!!!!!!! there is no limit to what you can do!!!! Praying for your recovery and hope you get back to 100%%% very soon. Heck with you at 50% most of us can't even tote your tools!!!LOL!!!!!

Fantastic!
You should enter that in the Vets vs. Noob throwdown..........Say you'r a Noobian though....:biggrin1:

What a wonderful cook, thanks for sharing!......and 'm very sorry to hear about your injury.

Wow!

So not only can you Q, but you can gut a pig?

If I had a hat on, I'd tip it... ..:cheer2:

Wow! that looks amazing. I have wanted to do a whole pig. My son is about to earn his Eagle Scout and I promised to do one for the ceremony. I guess I am about to have to do it.

Thanks everybody! You're kind friends....

Another great reason to visit Oklahoma. Along with your last post, and the one before that, and the one before that, and the one before that.......

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Come on over westy, :thumb:

I, too, noticed the skinning. It's easier, but then you don't get the crisp skin!! Nice job and thanks for sharing the entire process. We often forget that meat isn't grown in cryovac!!

I love crisp skin too but for this cook and what I had going on at the time... peeling the hog was the quicker option for me.

Nice!!! Another epic Cowgirl thread. Well done Ma'am.
I would have thought it would take more than 9 hour to cook one though.

And....I apparently missed the injury chat. What happened?

Bob Thanks! I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. :oops:

Fantastic!
You should enter that in the Vets vs. Noob throwdown..........Say you'r a Noobian though....:biggrin1:

Hey I'm a noob! I've never entered a throwdown. :becky: Thanks!

Great Looking Grub Jeanie!

That's why you are a BBQ Goddess! 8)

TIM
Tim you're too kind!! Thanks friend! :hug:

Wow!

So not only can you Q, but you can gut a pig?

If I had a hat on, I'd tip it... ..:cheer2:

John thank you! Cleaning a pig isn't hard...it's about like cleaning a deer. :grin:

Wow! that looks amazing. I have wanted to do a whole pig. My son is about to earn his Eagle Scout and I promised to do one for the ceremony. I guess I am about to have to do it.

Mark thanks! Hope you give it a try!

Whoops, I'm sorry, I didn't know. I'm very cool with that.
I just hope she's "all good" as soon as possible. Can I get an AMEN Brothers and Sisters?!?! :clap2:

Bob no problem! I'll shoot ya an email. :)

Thanks again everyone. The block pit is old and ugly but it works well. :grin:

Back