Ribeye for Two.......and way to much Pr0n, lol.

Hardly anything better than a perfectly cooked charcoal grilled steak.....which that certainly looks to be from here! :clap:

Looks great and nice pictures!

Now for the $64 question(s):

How'd you like the steak? I've done plenty of reverse sears on various roasts (Tri tip, Prime Rib, etc), but never on a Ribeye - may have to give that a try. Extra flavor? Texture?

Enquiring minds want to know...... :biggrin1:

Well I can tell you, it was every bit as good as the rib roast was, and that was one of the best rib roasts I've ever had, very tender, very juicy. It was a CAB from Cash and Carry. It was delicious!

KC

Nice! I'd have not had time for pictures with that steak in front of me! You must be highly self disciplined Sir! I applaud you... :clap:

Wow, that is a nicely cooked steak. Your sides are pretty darn eatable as well. I'm really starting to appreciate those smaller cookers. They do a heck of a job.

That is a very delicious looking steak and the sides look just a good. I agree with the others... there is no such thing as too much pr0n...

unless you are browsing from a computer through remote desktop.

Phenomenal job on the close-up photo work, I could smell them steaks, YUM!!!(as drool is rolling down my chin)

Back