• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Cooking Class 3 Eyz BBQ KCBS Competition Class

No reason to be nervous...........its gonna be a great time!

Thanks! And I have no doubt it will be a great time!

Anxiety is just part of me. Heck, I am a nervous wreck the Thursday before a comp. and then we we get to a comp on Friday, well, I am like a chicken with my head cut off. That's until we get situated and I have a few beers.:thumb:

Mike and the Aporkalypse Now team can attest to that. :redface:

At 50 some years old, I still get like a 12 year old before Christmas............

Looking forward to it!

See you guys Friday.

wallace

Dang, I need to pay more attention. This would have been sweet to make it to. I feel like I find all the BBQ events around my after they have happened. Or in this case after i get told i'm working saturday and sunday nights. :(

Whole hog is a nice addition!

I am REALLY looking forward to this. I have cooked whole hog only 2 times before. That was for someone else. Both times, everyone said it was great. To me, it was not great at all. I guess I got lucky.

Love the hog! :rolleyes:

wallace

Just wanted to tell all of our students, thank you again for a great weekend!! It was great to meet you all, and spend some time doing what we all love to do......cook some que, have a beverage (or more) and tell war stories!

To our sponsors, to whom without them we couldn't do any of this, a special THANK YOU! The SWAG you provided for us and the students was first rate!!!

Man! What a fantastic weekend, except for the almost 7 hour drive up there. I was following the storm and the traffic was horrible. Not sure when I can remember a 200 mile traffic jam.... :wacko:

Well worth it and would do it again! While Friday was a wash-out (literally), Saturday and Sunday were great!

Dan, Chris, Dan Mc, Jenn, Jason, Kenny, Bob and BBQ Guru Co., are really great folks! Period!

Dan, Chris and Dan Mc did a outstanding job of going thru every phase of their cooking styles, methods, recipes, timelines, temps, sauces, glazes, turn-in boxes (damn, I made the best one, IMHO :wink:).

I really appreciate the honesty from all them in everything they were doing or did.

I must say that one of the funniest times and I wish I had a voice recorder for it, was when Dan was rubbing the briskets and butts before putting the on the smoker. Trust me, it was funny as hellll!

Dan Mc did a great job on the Prime Rib dinner with all the fixins, and the pig was one heck of a way to snack between breakfast and lunch. Very tasty, just wish I had packed a bag to go. :mmph:

Most importantly, was the products that Dan and Chris cooked! Seriously, some of the best tasting brisket, pork, chicken and ribs I have had!

These folks went all out to make things as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. Dan Mc's lesson on prepping, cooking, cutting and presenting a pig was really good. That was a really nice added touch to this event!

Again, thanks to the BBQ Guru folks for their hospitality and great deals on their products!

BIG thanks to the 3-Eyz team, Galvinell Meat Co., and the rest of the sponsors.

wallace

Totally agree with Tim and Wallace! Great time, great people, great hospitality, etc, etc...When they do the next one, scrape, borrow and do whatever it takes to get yourself there. You won't regret it. Thanks again to Dan, Chris, Dan Mc, the rest of the 3 Eyz Crew, and The BBQ GURU for a great time!

Thank you Chris and Dan and the 3eyz crew. Great class a lot of great info!!!! It was nice to meet some brethren great people!!! Probably bug you guys every once in a while, with a question:mrgreen::mrgreen:

You are very welcome, I hope we gave you enough to help your processes and product......

No worries, like I told everyone at the class, we are only an email or text away. the best way to hit all of us at the same time is to email at info@3eyzbbq.com and everyone of us will get it.

I must say that one of the funniest times and I wish I had a voice recorder for it, was when Dan was rubbing the briskets and butts before putting the on the smoker. Trust me, it was funny as hellll!

wallace

Just remember you really have to slam it in that box.

Back