Sparta Results--Another Fine Brethren Showing

Solidkick

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Another fine contest for a Brethren brother....way to go Buzz.....looks like you got things tuned up for the Royal!! We'll see you there, I can't wait to see you again.

(If there are more teams with Brethren members, feel free to edit and highlight....I do not want to purposely leave anyone out, we've just grown so fast, I can't remember all the team names.)

chicken
1---Boy&His BBQ
2---BP Smokehouse
3---Prarie Oak Smokers
4---Smokey Joel & Bar B crew
5---2fat Bikers
6---Fire Fightiung Cooking Crew
7---Double D BBQ
8---MGC BBQ
9---Big Boar Smokers
10--Smoking Moose

Ribs
Ponderosa BBQ
2---Sergeant Smoker
3---QU Crew
4---Boy&his BBQ
5---Heat is On
6---Aesops Table Porkers pit
7--Smoikin Moose
8---2fat Bikers
9---BP Smokehouse
10--Smokin cheeseheads

Pork
1---2fat Bikers
2---heat is on
3---Yahoo's at the Hoorah
4---Double D
5---Dukes BBQ
6---Ponderosa BBQ
7---Smoking cheeseheads
9---Jack & Jims BBQ
10--Smoking Moose

Brisket
1---Three Guys and a pig
2---Yahoos's at the Hoorah
3---Sergeat smoker
4---Prarie Oak Smokers
5---Smoking Moose
6---Pig Floyd II
7---heat is on
8---smoking cheesaeheads
9---ponderosa BBQ
10--Double D BBQ

overall
10--QU Smoking Crew
9---Prarie Oak Smokers
8---Sergeant smokers
7---Double D BBQ
6---Yahoos at the Hoorah
5---BP Smokehouse
4---Ponderosa BBQ
3---Smoking Moose

RGC---2Fat Bikers
GC----The Heat is On

What a great event. Right on the creek and the site was beautiful.

Thanks to Buzz and the crew for tolerating me on Firday night the pork loin and tri-tip were unbelievable.

Will post more later if I think of it.

Congratulation to 2 Fat Bikers on the excellent showing, way to go!

thanks guys! It was(is) a team effort! While we were completely satisifid with our finish--kinda tough realising that a 21st place in brisket coulda won the whole darn thing!
and the brisket was crappy peice of meat--gotta find a better supplier!!

Buzz

PimpSmoke said:
What a great event. Right on the creek and the site was beautiful.

Thanks to Buzz and the crew for tolerating me on Firday night the pork loin and tri-tip were unbelievable.

Will post more later if I think of it.

Congratulation to 2 Fat Bikers on the excellent showing, way to go!

thanks Brian!! It is the company that makes it all worthwhile---even with shitty weather!!
see ya

Buzz

Congatulations Buzz! I wanted to be there so farking bad, and I would have loved to have met Pimpsmoke.
As far as your getting crappy brisket, I did 2 12lb+ briskets that I got from UW Provisions in Madison and they turned out excellent. If your willing to work with me, we can figure out a way to make delivery happen.

p.s. The Watermelon Festival was a success on Saturday, but all I could think about was Q.

Harbormaster said:
Congatulations Buzz! I wanted to be there so farking bad, and I would have loved to have met Pimpsmoke.
As far as your getting crappy brisket, I did 2 12lb+ briskets that I got from UW Provisions in Madison and they turned out excellent. If your willing to work with me, we can figure out a way to make delivery happen.

p.s. The Watermelon Festival was a success on Saturday, but all I could think about was Q.

thanks for the offer!! Had a loud--er-long talk with my meat guy today---he likes getting pics with trophys<bfg>---he is working to get his wholesaler to supply CAB for us---hopefully

Wasn't it a touch on the chilly side to be eating watermelon??
Buzz

Buzz,
Like Q, the weather is never so bad that you can't eat watermelon.
My oldest son and I won the parent/child seed spitting contest, too. I had a 41'4" spit, he had a 15'3".

Great job, Buzz!

Back