• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Waterloo & La Porte Entries

pat

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
I have paid entries for both Waterloo & La Porte, IA the weekend of July 16-18th that I can't use. I realize the contests aren't full and you can just as easily send in your application, but thought if someone was going and hasn't paid yet, we could help each other out :thumb: Frankly, my ambitions are greater than my check book and just can't afford to do these. Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks!

THanks Rod. I know this isn't D&R :)icon_blush:) but it's hard to afford right now with only one paycheck coming in!

Nice job in Mtown this weekend!

We were looking forward to partying with you again. Wish you could make it, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

I know that feeling Pat...on the drive home saturday I decided I'd better not do Waterloo & LaPorte and try to get more stuff moved. That was a tough decision...work-or play!

We were looking forward to partying with you again. Wish you could make it, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

Jay I had a blast with you guys for sure! We will do it again in Nevada. Hopefully there won't be any polar bear sitings this time :wink:

Nice job on the calls this weekend! Good luck in Shannon!

I know that feeling Pat...on the drive home saturday I decided I'd better not do Waterloo & LaPorte and try to get more stuff moved. That was a tough decision...work-or play!

It will be worth it to get your things moved. Plus you gotta keep Cathy happy :thumb:

I was cheering for ya this weekend..nice job!

Hopefully there won't be any polar bear sitings this time :wink:

I'm really disappointed that I didn't get to see the two polar bears rummaging through the campground. Next time try and get some pron. :biggrin1:

Sorry to hear that Pat but I know how it goes...I already have my entries, if you don't get them sold let me know...I might have an option

I'm really disappointed that I didn't get to see the two polar bears rummaging through the campground. Next time try and get some pron. :biggrin1:

You'll never see this polar bear again. Now Bob, maybe :shocked:

Sorry to hear that Pat but I know how it goes...I already have my entries, if you don't get them sold let me know...I might have an option

Thanks Joe! I will let you know :thumb:

Dive I was looking forward to meeting you as well. Was excited to see your name on the list. Until next time!

I have already mentioned this to my wife. Might see you all on Friday or Sat night for a couple brews.

Well, I believe I have the entries sold. I appreciate the PM's etc with offers to help a brother out! Y'all are the best! See ya in Nevada if not sooner.

Back