New competition sauce giveaway!

Jeez ImAMadMan .... bet you write wine descriptions also .... in fact .... maybe this should be printed on the side of the botle

iammadman has some of the best well worded descriptions and tutorials on the brethren. he always gives sound advice with bibliography like references to vette his statements. when he posts you can guarantee its accurate information.

Bob is a national treasure of the brethren and it's a better site because of him.

Love to try it before I buy it but will end up buying it anyhow. Good luck on sales

Have heard nothing but great things about your sauces. An opportunity to try a new release for free is awesome. Thank you!

We love this sauce!!! Chad and Frank have knocked this one out of the park. I have one unopened bottle still so count me out of the drawing. Glad you all got it ready to go for the new year. #notjuice

• Thanks
Reactions: cpw
I've been waiting to find a new favorite sauce. Might this be the one? The presentation alone looks excellent.

• Thanks
I definitely want to be in on this. And if I don't win, I will still be ordering some. Thanks for the opportunity.

• Thanks
Sounds good. Are there going to be other flavors in the future?

We’ve got our “red sauce” which is sweet, thick vinegar/ketchup sauce, and our “yellow sauce” which is a sweet mustard sauce.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We’ve got our “red sauce” which is sweet, thick vinegar/ketchup sauce, and our “yellow sauce” which is a sweet mustard sauce.
Count me out as I still have an unopened bottle, which is tasty as hell, but I'll add a post to put it over 100. :wink:

The Red Sauce is pretty damned good too, have a bottle of that in my cupboard too. Haven't tried the Yellow Sauce as I'm not a big fan of mustard based sauces. I've tried a few, but have never been a fan.

Back