Just wanted to say thanks to all Brethren

J

jmoney7269

just wanted to say thanks to all the brethren. everyone here for the most part is very helpful, and share the same passion. i really enjoy the laid back atmosphere and lenient moderating. im glad that i found this site, switched over and plan to be here for many years to come. thanks to all for making this such an enjoyable place.

Agreed, I've learned more here than I ever would have thought.

And I'm putting out Q that people for the most part are raving about.

So that you Brethern!!!

I too am a new member. So glad I found this site and appreciative of everyone's willingness to help a fellow BBQ addict...

Don't forget that if you REALLY, REALLY, REALLY love the site and what it does for your Q to get a subscription to the site. These guys do a great job, provide information that would otherwise cost a helluva lot more than any subscription. No pressure, just saying throwing a coin in the can helps out. :grin:

I certainly agree with all the above. This is an absolutely fantastic site, and it's all the fine folks here that make it that way. Great, great bunch of folks here!

My thanks as well to all!

KC

Who are you??:wacko: :heh: :biggrin1: And yes a subscription will help a lot!:becky:

Thanks. This site will be 10 years old in August 11, Phil's birthday.

Get a subscription. I have learned enough here to win two trophies in the two comps I've done this year.much of it due to advice gotten here.

Back