Emergency Sayville Poll!!!

motoeric

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Hi,

I need an answer QUICK.

There is a local company willing to donate oysters for us to use as a sort of Iron Chef deal.

We were thinking that we could have a fun, informal, VERY casual competition Saturday after the awards. Teams could make a donation directly to Breast Cancer Help (5 bucks, 10 bucks, 15 bucks, whatever), we would give the teams the oysters and they would come back in 90 minutes with a dish. Doesn't matter what it is or how it is prepared.

Just a fun, cool thing to do for bragging rights.

Would you be interested in this? Please post here asap. Yay or nay.

Eric

Oh hell yeah, I'm in, donation and all. There goes the blade on my paring knife.

we're in

sounds like fun!!!

Hi,

I need an answer QUICK.

There is a local company willing to donate oysters for us to use as a sort of Iron Chef deal.

We were thinking that we could have a fun, informal, VERY casual competition Saturday after the awards. Teams could make a donation directly to Breast Cancer Help (5 bucks, 10 bucks, 15 bucks, whatever), we would give the teams the oysters and they would come back in 90 minutes with a dish. Doesn't matter what it is or how it is prepared.

Just a fun, cool thing to do for bragging rights.

Would you be interested in this? Please post here asap. Yay or nay.

Eric

Anyone have an extra oyster knife they can spare for this? I'll try and purchase one tonight.

Back