• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Should I get this

HookedOnQ

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I think i already know what you guys are gonna say but ima ask anyway. I found this on cl for free already talked to them and can pickup after work today if i want it. Im not big on gas but it could be of some use i think.. Its a silver A two burner i dont know much about them so is it even worth my time to go get it... Note its a 45 min ride to pick it up

Last edited:
they usually sell used for a hundred bucks or so. They are a great grill and for free why not. even if you just use it to pre-light some chimneys of coals. or use it as a resting place after you pull the meat from the smoker. i'd be all over it.

Silver series A were well built. I had one I donated to my BIL when I bought a three burner. The silver A was a better grill.

For free? Heck Ya!

It does look like it is in very good condition.:thumb:

I figured these were the kinda responses i would get lol.. Just didn't know if these were anygood. I kinda figured being a weber they were but like i said not big on gassers so didnt know. Looks like ill be picking this up after work..

For free .99? You better get it or I'm going to coming down from Northern Va and pick it up myself. LOL

I have seen Silver B's an CL for under $50. I got mine for $35 and it came with 2 full propane tanks (that was a steal). That said, hard to say what is left of some of the consumable parts inside. The grid, the flavorizers, burners, possibly even the drip tray. I am rebuilding my B, and will have about $150 in it after replacing the burners, grid, drip tray slides, and starter (will see if I can get another year out of the flavorizers). No complaints, $150 is worth it to me.

I dont think you should get it. I think I should get it!

Actually I have the 3 burner version of that same grill with the side burner, that I've had for 9 years. Its been one hell of an awesome gas grill. If he's left it outside without any cover, it may need a little work, but for free....why the hell not?

I've got a 2002 Silver C. If you have to use a gasser, you can't beat a Weber, especially for free. Even if you have to get new innards, it's a deal. Mine works great - I think. I ran out of gas 2 years ago and haven't gotten around to refilling the tank.

its a no brainer , ive bought 2 to give to family , would like one for myself to go with my arsenal

Back