Burrito de desayuno con huevos, patatas y Cochinita

DerHusker

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Cochinita? Yeah I’ve got lots of it. How do I use it for leftover? One way is Breakfast Burritos.

Here are some onions, potatoes, bell pepper and cochinita all cooked up and ready to go.

Add the huevos,

stir,

and roll them up in a warm tortilla with some cheese and Tapatio.

Muy bueno! :becky:

You had me at burrito....the extra Spanish words were just icing.

Looks FANTASTIC! :clap:

Everything looks great with the exception of that store bought wanna be tortilla...nothing better than homemade flour tortillas.

I'd rope & ride a wild tornado one of those my favorite combo:thumb: I need a lil chili verde & a cold Tecete on the side

Everything looks great with the exception of that store bought wanna be tortilla...nothing better than homemade flour tortillas.
Thank you Zin. I'll have to agree that homemade would've been better but I didn't buy them from a store. When I don't make my own, I buy them from the local Tortillaria where they make them fresh everyday. They are usually still warm when I pick them up. Next best thing to homemade.

I'd rope & ride a wild tornado one of those my favorite combo:thumb: I need a lil chili verde & a cold Tecete on the side
Thank you Bludawg. I say yes to the chili verde but it was a little early for the cerveza. :laugh:

Back