Poobah(BBQChef33) officially running ?(KCBS Board of Directors spot)??

Actually I think Phil would do a wonderful job. I also think it would be good for us in the North East. If he wants the job I ceratinly hope he gets it. He is more than qualified and loves the sport. I personally can't think of a better candidate for Director.

He'd get my vote. However, lets not start a thread about hanging out with elected officials at competitions!

nmayeux said:
He'd get my vote. However, lets not start a thread about hanging out with elected officials at competitions!
Not a problemo.
He will just get a "prime rib" on Friday night catagory added to the other 4
icon_biggrin.gif

Restrict the entrants to Organizers, Reps, Volunteers, and Judges and then "cook away"
smile.gif

BOT, what ever Phil decides about running (or not) will be the correct decision, either way.

TIM

i havent sent in a bio, and have been disuaded if anything. Havent backed out, but need to talk to a few more that know the ropes in KCBS. I thought i ran out of time, maybe not.

Phil,

If you want to have an ad in the January Bullsheet the deadline is December 10th. It's free to you if you're running.

Go for it!

The worst that can happen is you lose your mind, again - just like you do around us every now and then!!

chad said:
Go for it!

The worst that can happen is you lose your mind, again - just like you do around us every now and then!!

HeHeHeHe!!!!!!!!!!:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Phil,

I know you would be great and I am sure everyone here would love you to do this but don't let us talk you into it. It would be you who would have to make the sacrifices that would go along with being a director. If that is what you want, I know 100% of the Brethren are behind you. If you decide not to, there isn't a single brother who would blame you. Best of luck with your decision.

Sawdustguy said:
Phil,

I know you would be great and I am sure everyone here would love you to do this but don't let us talk you into it. It would be you who would have to make the sacrifices that would go along with being a director. If that is what you want, I know 100% of the Brethren are behind you. If you decide not to, there isn't a single brother who would blame you. Best of luck with your decision.

Yeah Phil don't sweat it. We will vote for your alternate....I hear your alternate is Bobby Flay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Poobah Poobah
he's our man.
If he cant do it,
who the fark can?!

Rah Rah!
Go team!

Back