Howdy from Lancaster CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyGrill

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Howdy Brethren! Been lurkin' for a while and thought I should finally post up and introduce myself. I pretty much grew up loving all things grilled and bbq'ed. I've been mostly gas grilling on a variety of units for about 13-14 years. Over the past few years I've really started to enjoy it more and more, and have started learning different techniques and making my own rubs.

I was the lucky recipient of an OTG last year, and have been having a blast learning how to use it. I'll admit I've barely tapped it's potential, but I'm enjoying the journey. Right now it's all about grilling for me, but some day I hope to get more into the low and slow. I look forward to being part of the community here!

Rusty

Welcome to the Bretren, the low and slow is waiting in that OTG man.

Welcome to our version of OCD (Outdoor Cooking Disorder)! It is a small step from grilling to indirect to low-and-slow, and you can do it all on that OTG.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Yep, so far all I know how to do on the OTG is grilling. I'll need to do some perusing around the forum for some tips on the low and slow (any links to such would be greatly appreciated:nod:). But for now, it's shishkababs tonights and some half chickens tomorrow!:-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back