View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 06:37 PM   #75
Pitmaster T
Babbling Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesman View Post
Does somebody just bump this PI $$ ING Contest every once and awhile and for what reason? I never see a thread on ANY other cooker were folks condemn it. So what goes here? One very good member left over this BS and now his talents are gone from the Brethren. He talked about this cooker and got raped. And raped by some of today's followers. End of Rant
I can only assume who your talking about but I have it from the highest authority that the person also frustrated a distributor to the extent they pulled out of selling the PBC for a while.

As long as people keep chiming in with the same arguments that I have never seen applied to any other smoker... That the PBC CAN BE BUILT at a fraction of the cost of a 85, 55, 35 gallon UDS is simply committing a strawman fallacy. That is not the point.... The point has always been... If u don't want to buy all the stuff, burn the drum out, repaint it, cut holes and buy hole saws and drills, brass couplings, black pipe, racks and ****.... Buy the PBC AND GET ON WITH BBQ LIFE. And just because I wrote THE article in Smoke Signals saying its a PERFECT entry level smoker for the novice who is not as OCD as we are about BBQ... MAY or may not make me a troll. Lol....

Where's my rub mr. Noah
Facebook
Pitmaster T is offline   Reply With Quote