Off to Los Angles, SoCal!!

BBQchef33

Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Batch Image
Reaction score
Its official...as of now anyway... with the place i work, plans change from minute to minute.....

Im arriving in LAX Sunday night 6/13 and leaving Friday..... will be working in Hawthorne and Century city all week. Probably gonna stay in Long beach for a few days, manahtten beach for a few others.

So anyone up for a beer, drop me a note!!

Phil -

a couple places you might consider checking out time permitting:

1. Johnny Rebs - Long Beach Blvd (don't get the brisket)
2. Papa's BBQ - Long Beach or Los Alamitos (ORDER the Tri-tip)
3. Bodacious BBQ - Carson i think (never ate there - heard they do some good stuff)
4. Hangar Inn Manhattan Beach

BBQchef33 said:
Its official...as of now anyway... with the place i work, plans change from minute to minute.....

Im arriving in LAX Sunday night 6/13 and leaving Friday..... will be working in Hawthorne and Century city all week. Probably gonna stay in Long beach for a few days, manahtten beach for a few others.

So anyone up for a beer, drop me a note!!

Get home quick

Chad will be waiting

Hey Phil,

I would love to get a beer Wednesday or Thursday.

PM on the way with my info. I would post it but I am not up for those 11-7:30 night calls from Bill.

mook

You other SoCal brothers up for a beer w/ the Grand PooBah himself?

Mary only drinks Schaffer. Don't disappoint her.

Thats disgusting. Unless its warm of course...

Musta been Mary. I bet hit hit the "edit" button instead of "quote"

Think you're correct ChiBill. I was looking over the member list this morning and noticed the Janitor only has 9 posts and it's been a hell of a long time since he pulled his head out of the terlet to look around. So I sent the bastidge a wake up call and thought maybe I pissed him off. :D

I am definitely up for a beer! I sent a PM to Phil. Mook, hit me on AIM if you hear from him first.

Mista

tommykendall said:
Musta been Mary. I bet hit hit the "edit" button instead of "quote"

Think you're correct ChiBill. I was looking over the member list this morning and noticed the Janitor only has 9 posts and it's been a hell of a long time since he pulled his head out of the terlet to look around. So I sent the bastidge a wake up call and thought maybe I pissed him off. :D

ooppss yup, that was me.... commented that i only take my schaffer warm.

too early mod... b4 coffee.

made it thru Firday with no change of plans.. so Im off to Cali..!!!

See the brothers there!!

BigAl said:
willkat98 said:
BBQchef33 said:
made it thru Firday with no change of plans..

did you change your under pants?

Bet he just turned 'em inside out! :lol:

your both wrong....

cause i dont wear any. :shock: I keep the boys loose and free to roam about. Helps me stay in touch with nature.

8)

BBQchef33 said:
cause i dont wear any. :shock: I keep the boys loose and free to roam about. Helps me stay in touch with nature.

8)

Cosmo Kramer Mod

Back