Releasing Derek's House KILLER Pizza sauce W/Pron! W/Recipe!

Wow, you guys sure take lite sense of humor seriously on the forum, No offense but please lighten up guys.

"Note to self, Don't try to be funny unless you want a new orifice in a place where the sun don't shine"

Come on meow its all in good fun, and no ones being mean. if anything were makin fun of that guy who didnt know what aqua ment... silly fella. either way, sauce looks great man, I will be sure to try it soon thanks alot
And is the can of water just the 10 oz can from the tomato sauce

Sorry to start the ribbing Derek but to start I really didn't know what cans of aguga were. But I get in now. I should have figured out the Agua thing. It was all in the spirit of good fun.

To get us back on topic, Thursday is our weekly pizza on the egg night here and because it looks so good I am going to try a slight variation on your sauce. I say slight variation because I am going to cut down on the paste and cook down some chopped fresh tomato from the farmers market and I'll use some Makers Mark because I finished our bottle of Knob a couple of weeks back. Would using Woodfords be to decadent?

Sorry to start the ribbing Derek but to start I really didn't know what cans of aguga were. But I get in now. I should have figured out the Agua thing. It was all in the spirit of good fun.

To get us back on topic, Thursday is our weekly pizza on the egg night here and because it looks so good I am going to try a slight variation on your sauce. I say slight variation because I am going to cut down on the paste and cook down some chopped fresh tomato from the farmers market and I'll use some Makers Mark because I finished our bottle of Knob a couple of weeks back. Would using Woodfords be to decadent?
Hey bro, when you do, Let me know what you think of it ok?

My real flesh and blood brother LOVES it.

Back