• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Pig Roast Rates

Capt ron

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
What is the going rate for pig roast with 2 sides, and rolls for 150 people? Dropoff...
Thanks in advance for the help

I am curious how do you drop off pig? i can see if people pull and pan it but then might as well do butts.

but a whole pig after i cook it i can not move it from the grate?

just curious as to how its done.

thanks, eric

Droppoff pig

Goddahavit,
What I have done was to pick pig there and pan it when thay are done . I also have a seperate grate that I cook the pig on that I can leave behind and pick up later that day. I have also cooked pig in foil and chicken wire then you can lift from pit and flop on table, remove wire and have a nice foil base.

I am curious how do you drop off pig? i can see if people pull and pan it but then might as well do butts.

but a whole pig after i cook it i can not move it from the grate?

just curious as to how its done.

thanks, eric

I have to drop one off in June which I never do. I'm thinking I will get a sheet of ply board and cut it to correct size with a jig saw and then cut some oval hand slots in the corners then wrap the whole thing with foil and place the hog on it and then on the cooking rack. I was thinking of towing my Lang to the site and removing the hog from the cooker on the board and placing it where ever they want it. Maybe even wrap the whole thing in plastic wrap while a couple people hold the hog up .... or not

Back