Cash and Carry

tinman

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I am not sure if these stores are all over the US or just local here, but the Cash and Carry stores here in Seattle have amazing prices and selection of meat. I picked up four racks of babybacks the other day for $16. I just scored a 16lb brisket for $31 as well. Their selection is better than the Costco and Sam's club I have been shopping at. Their butts are incredible too. Definitely worth checking out if there is one near you!

I buy a lot of my meat at the one in Bellevue. CAB is usually less than $2/lb. Bought a cryovac of really nice tri-tips for $4/lb a few weeks ago. I'm always very happy with their pricing and the quality of their meat.

yeah, they're only here on the left side of rockies. They are awesome fro prices and selection, but usually tend to have stuff on the larger side as they cater towards restaurants and food service. I don't get in there as often as I should but when I do I never come out with less than $100 worth of stuff. Kinda like a Costco on that front.

Don't forget to check their bi-weekly specials and monthly "hot sheet", they often have pretty decent deals on stuff.

https://www.smartfoodservice.com/

That's awesome. I wish we had something like that in virginia.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I'm in Cash and Carry several times a week for work (Tukwila, Lynnwood, Bellingham)...always scout the meat section, looking for the next bbq meal.

Their butts are almost always boneless...been buying bone in at Business Costco in Lynnwood (another great place to score some bbq meats).

They are my go to place also. They had a great deal on tri-tip here in Boise.

They are my go-to as well. I just wish that they carried fresh chicken and bone-in butts.

John

Exactly...

Comp ribs and sometimes brisket come from Cash and Carry. Butts and chicken (when I don't shell out big bucks for air cooled, organic bird) from Business Costco.

One stop shopping would sure be nice!! :becky:

known as smart and final in southern part of calif. its were i get my brisket and rib packers.

Another great item that they have are their shoulder pillows, I think they are called. little 4 lb sections from the picnic shoulder. Make great buckboard bacon, sausage etc...

That's my go to meat candy store as well in Spokane. I also like their spice aisle. Talk about having everything. If anyone is planning on smoking some cheese, check out their dairy cooler next to the meat cooler. Talk about a good buy on cheese's.

Cash n' Carry

I also use the Bellevue store, I'd sure like to see them carry beef ribs that have meat on them, Safeway has ribs, but most of them are "shiners"

Business Costco in Lynnwood, WA opens at 7AM, is on my way home from work during the week and at that time of day the meat coolers are stocked to the brim.

I only go to Cash & Carry in a pinch or if I need Lazarri Lump or Pork Cushions!

Business Costco in Lynnwood, WA opens at 7AM, is on my way home from work during the week and at that time of day the meat coolers are stocked to the brim.

I only go to Cash & Carry in a pinch or if I need Lazarri Lump or Pork Cushions!

Funny! I usually hit Costco on the way to work...and enjoy the questions about the massive hunks of meat in the refers at work!! :becky:

Restaurant Depot, anyone??

Nice to see so many northwest folks pop up on here! I stopped by Restaurant Depot on the way home from SPU the other day. I saw it from the road after getting off the viaduct. It was super hard to get to with all that construction going on. Anyhow, I could have spent a fortune in there after looking around, but I didn't realize it was members with a business license only.

Nice to see so many northwest folks pop up on here! I stopped by Restaurant Depot on the way home from SPU the other day. I saw it from the road after getting off the viaduct. It was super hard to get to with all that construction going on. Anyhow, I could have spent a fortune in there after looking around, but I didn't realize it was members with a business license only.

You can get a day pass if you belong to KCBS.

Back