Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Roc City Ribfest, Rochester, NY

Mister Bob

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Bob's Hogs will be there! We'll be flying The Brethren banner, stop in and say hello!

Buckner Brothers Barbeque army will be there! Can't wait....best comp of the year!

By my counts, there are...

76 teams signed up for KCBS
50 teams signed up for NEBS
25 teams signed up for Kids Q
92 teams signed up for the Roc City Rib Cook-off

Sign-ups close on May 18th....anyone who's been there can attest to how awesome and well run this is....

and in case you haven't seen it, or need some convincing, or need to get even more antsy for Memorial Day weekend...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmhLKxYMKe4"]Roc City Rib Fest 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

We'll be there, now if we can just find some good quality cherry wood locally so we don't have to bring it with us.

The 5th Artery is looking forward to our first Roc City Ribfest!

@Chris - Kevin and I were just talking to Jon about that "situation" not too long ago...we've all decided that only a special few get to make a trip to the ER during a comp.! :razz:

• Thanks
Reactions: CBQ
Of course you love this contest...It's where your GC run towards the Jack began. It was nice getting our first RGC @ Roc City and later qualifying it with "The only team that beat us was the world champs"...

@Chris - Kevin and I were just talking to Jon about that "situation" not too long ago...we've all decided that only a special few get to make a trip to the ER during a comp.! :razz:

I think the quota is 1 team a year. Last year Bill from Smokin' Hoggz was the lucky winner. Update your health insurance, you have a 1 in 79 chance of needing medical attention. :becky:

I think the quota is 1 team a year. Last year Bill from Smokin' Hoggz was the lucky winner. Update your health insurance, you have a 1 in 79 chance of needing medical attention. :becky:

I think Bill should wear goggles at all times....although if getting a thumb in the eye will bring me a GC, I'll take it. Should we take any side bets on who's going down? :boxing:

Back