Anyone order from Cook's Direct?

Pyle's BBQ

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
They were one of the adds on this site and I went there just to see what they had. Decided to see how much forks are going for. For some reason we are losing them at the restaurant. I did find a case of 600 forks for $7.05 + $9.75 shipping. Was just wondering either way what kind of company they are.

Hmmm, compare at $178.50. Sounds a little off there. When they say "flatware" maybe the mean "ran over with a steam roller?" LOL At that price what do you have to lose to find out?

Not much to lose. I was thinking on the same order. Where did they come from in China and what was wrong with them?

Now, if they had knives and spoons at that price, I could quit washing dishes 8)

Like others said, at that price very little risk to try them out.

TIM

I'm guessing it's a typo. All of their other utensils are prices by the dozen or two. In the description of the forks, it says they are sold by the dozen. That sounds more correct and I'd bet that's what you'll get.

The description explicitly states that the case is for 600. It is on the description page a couple times. I'm going to odds them and see what happens.

Update!!!

The forks came in yesterday. 50 packages of 12. I'll post pictures when I get home. The are decent quality and not made in China. I looked up the price on the same page and they want $85 for 600.

Attachments

• IMG_0270-001.jpg
    IMG_0270-001.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_0271-001.JPG
    IMG_0271-001.JPG
    120.9 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Thats a lot of forkin forks!!!! Glad they made good on the price for you and a decent product to boot. And thanks for the update.

Probably some of the recovered goods from Chernobyl........:shock:........:wink:

Back