• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

BBQ Breakfast? Any Ideas?

OakPit

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
So I have an opportunity to vend BBQ at an AMAZING farmer's market...only thing it's in the morning...I don't have a breakfast menu. We do all the other typical items - just no breakfast.

Do the Brethren have any ideas?

Fatties are the ultimate breakfast item. Could even have several varieties cooked. Could make a type of sausage/egg muffin with them.

Pulled pork breakfast burritos might be a hit too.

Breakfast sausage meatballs wrapped in bacon.

Smokes links, fatty in a biscuit or burritos. I love brisket tacos. Meat, onion and a little sauce in a tortilla.

I am partialy to pulled pork omelets.

Here's just one such recipe:

For the Omelet:

Heat about 1/2 to 3/4 cup of barbeque per omelet, moistening it with a little sauce.

Step 2
Fold it into a 3 egg omelet with a good handful of grated cheddar cheese. Drizzle a little extra sauce on top.
Step 3
For the BBQ Hash Fritters:

Combine equal parts of hash and rice, and for each cup add 2 tbsp chopped pickled jalapenos and 1/4 tsp black pepper. Taste for salt and add a pinch or two if needed, then mix in 2 tbsp flour per cup. Form into small patties and fry in oil until crispy, turning once.

Breakfast burritos with scrambled eggs, crumbled up fatties and shredded cheese - sauteed onions and bell peppers or salsa on the side.

Fatty for Breakfast...hmmm. Could I roll some scrambled egg & cheese & spinach into the center? Out here in Cali - I'm new to the "fatty phenomenon"

jswordy - It's ok to copy that? - I'll call it a "JSW omlette" - we always have extra PP from events and such.

Back