TQ and Tyler building smokers 2 at a time

TuscaloosaQ

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
Ain't been here in while but Me and Tyler have been busy. We currently just finished one build and are on another one and wii finish it this week. Actually one will be built for a guy on this site who contacted me. Thanks brother!!! You will not be disappointed

loading her up

IMG_0967.jpg

IMG_0968.jpg

Tyler my best help was not right,he was very tired and achey and they finally started treating him for lyme disease, which i had years ago. he is back 100% and I thank the good lord for it.

IMG_0973.jpg

IMG_0977.jpg

gotta post some pics of Tylers latest work. he is still building bumpers but took a break to help Dad out.... He is a huge blessing and wonderful son!!!!

IMG_0842.jpg

IMG_0839.jpg

IMG_0845.jpg

IMG_0881.jpg

IMG_0876.jpg

IMG_0865.jpg

Thanks for looking and i will post pics later this week of the current build but I want to deleiver to the owner first!!!!!

Both of you are gifted. I will be looking for a custom smoker in a year or 2 and I will definitely be contacting you then.

chrisnjenn thanks we will defiently still be building cookers hopefully on a larger scale... But i will never compromise quality for nothing, it is a pride thing for me

I was wondering when you were going to post again. Love your posts!

Unbelievable work, as always. Thanks for sharing. Glad your son is doing better.

Wow that is a nice smoker. Can you give some specs and ballpark cost?

The Tank is 30" diameter (250gallon) has slide out racks in the warmer (3) and has two sets of racks in the cook chamber that will slide out depending on customer. It has a grease trap and there is a handle on the side of the trailer that opens the ball valve. I will try and take detailed pics of the one I am finishing. Trailer with the warmer tricked out is 4500$ no warmer 4000$. The trailer is built out of tubing everything is heavy duty no corners are cut.... Me and my son build them and they aint going no where if they dont meet my values and I set em high!!!!!! Of course the price can fluctuate depending on what you want, but the one in the picture is 4500$

Wondered where you've been Tuscaloosa. Glad to hear you and Tyler are keeping busy. Your smokers are amazing!! :cool: :-D

Back