• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Charcoal Grill

BoneDaddy's

Take a breath!
Reaction score
So To do burgers and dogs at some vents i am sick of using my trailer smoker. It is an offset and just doesnt work well for direct grilling for long periods. I am looming at a Crown Verity model BM-60. Anyone have any thoughts on 5-6 ft charcoal grills?

-Frank

What are your thoughts on a propane grill? If it is just for burgers and dogs, I would think it would be easier to use a gas grill. Sam's has a nice 8 burner grill. Can I assume you will get the charcoal grill at Sam's?

Meadow Creek is a well built grill. I used one last summer. It can also double as a smoker in a pinch. The BBQ42 is what I used. I really liked it.

I am not anti-propane, but it has been years since I used one. I prefer to use real wood/natural lump, but since I am catering large events more, ease of use is critical as is ease of transportation.

You might want to look at the Tucker Cooker. It has an adjustable grill rack and can be an offset smoker. You can get a ton of meat on them.

I second the suggestion of the Tucker Cooker. The versatility of it is hard to beat!

Back