• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Hats are in!!!!! With picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greg- There is another hat thread where alot of Brethren stated how many hats they would like. I believe that is what is being referred to. Check it out and see. Thanks for your hard work, it is appreciated.

I was a part of that bunch but it's been a looong time ago now.
Mr. Bo still wants one or two though. Aprons sound good too!!!

What is needed here is someone to model the hat.

Like this fellow!!

Attachments

• roamosheep.jpg
    roamosheep.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 149
Coz will take a hat and the apron with the Bubba Bungie option!Will discuss combining with HarborMaster for less shipping.

I would be interested in one of those those hats too! Maybe it can ride along with the other ones going to the UK and travel on from there to save on shipping??

Thanks in advance!!

noskos

Hats Aprons Im easy Ill take it all. Thanks for the hard work Greg much appreciated.

Are they big enought to fit extra large melons? I have trouble finding hats to fit this cranium.

I have to admit. I was really thinking these would be fuzzy blue hats. These are nice, but not what I was expecting!:lol:

Just for the record. No thread before this one or including this one was in anyway "taking orders" for hats. The original thread was to insure there was enough interest in ordering them. No notes were taken of who wanted them or how many. When they go up for sale there will be a free for all.

Just letting you know. They look good. Details will be posted Monday or Tuesday with pricing. I need to ge ahold of UPS for shipping prices on Monday morning. It may take a day to get that nailed down. I will make a post as soon as I have a final price nailed down. There will also be restrictions on quantity ordered for this round, but never fear, another batch should only take about 2 weeks to get in now that everything is done.

More details to come as this unravels over the next couple days. I will post a picture on Monday of the hat.

NO calling dibs on hats in this thread. I will figure out some means of fair distribution by the time I make my next post on this.

Thank you all for the patience involved in this matter. It has been very interesting. I know it took awhile, but did not want to do it half assed.

Who wants an apron? Seriously, once these are done, since the stitching and everything else is in order, I can do aprons next. No need to answer the question though. I will get pricing on aprons the next time I talk to my guy, and see what you think.
not big on caps although it is a nice looking one ...but id be in for apron..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back