Reaction score
oscarmayer wants you to try their hotdogs
today only
go to www.oscarmayer.com

enter to win a package of free hot dogs
they will send a coupon in mail for hotdogs

they claim they are better than hebrewnational and ballparks,

jon

Who can argue - been wanting to try tossing regular dogs into a deep fryer as opposed to a Nathan's or Sabrett. Any excuse to bring out the fryer!

Got my weiner coupon on the way. I have used these before and they are excellent on the grill:-D

It's interesting, my father used to work as an electrician for Oscar Mayer (back in the late 50's) and he would never allow any of their products in the house....

Please take no offense, but I'll stick with the ones my butcher makes with natural casings...

I suppose I could try one so long as I only have to do it today.:biggrin:

Hey, it said..
oscarmayer wants you to try their hotdogs
today only

I have to disagree about being better than Hebrew National, unless they have changed their formulation. Comparing to Ball Park is more like it. the price is right though.

I'll take a Nathans.

I suppose I could try one so long as I only have to do it today.:biggrin:

Hey, it said..

I have to disagree about being better than Hebrew National, unless they have changed their formulation. Comparing to Ball Park is more like it. the price is right though.

I'll take a Nathans.

Ditto. Free is nice and since the coupon arrives in 4-6 weeks..........perfect fare for a summer evening cookout. I'm a big Hebrew National fan as well and Ball Parks and Nathans. Hebrew makes a pretty tasty dog.

Free is always good - hot dogs are one of the few things my super-finicky step-son will eat - thanks for sharing!!!

everyone talks about Nathans and Sabeett ht dogs, and wondering if you can order them on line? help, i want some and can't buy them i st louis.
just pm me and maybe we can figure something out. thanks
p.s. going to get free cupon:p

Free works for me. Can feed em to the in-laws.

oscar-meyer-wienermobile.jpg

Oh I wish I were an Oscar Mayer Wei-ner...:p I'm in...:biggrin:

Back